Structured Financing Product Manager-PWM
- Conduct project due diligence, and perform credit analysis, industry / sector analysis, valuation analysis, rating exercises and build up finance models for margin loan or private debt;
- Based on data analysis, makes informed recommendations regarding appropriate margin financing and product proposal on private debt;
- Thorough understanding of structured financing as it relates to various types of assets;
- Responsible for financing proposal, term sheet, credit application, due diligences, financial model and process, margin loan/ private debt documentation and drawdowns;
- Work closely with relationship managers, credit, syndication team, operations, and assist in client conversations etc.;
- Responsible for compiling various internal reports including revenue, RWA tracking and ongoing portfolio performance tracking;
- Maintains knowledge of market conditions; Identifies new product development opportunities based on changes and developments;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting ore relevant discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in financial institutions with solid exposure and comprehensive knowledge in margin control, credit analysis, and financial analysis;
- Experienced in writing up credit analysis/ papers, financial model building, documentation and industry research;
- Professional qualification in CFA/ FRM/ PRM is a plus;
- Strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin.