- Provide valuable advice and empower customers to make the right decisions that will help them to achieve their short and long-term goals
- Drive excellence in quality of advice, values and compliance
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
Role Location: Flexible in all ANZ locations with Western South West VIC preferable
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time role
As a Financial Adviser, you will be responsible for building the ANZ Financial Advice business by developing productive relationships with customers and offering advice, products and services to meet their needs. This can be achieved by providing advice on investment and risk products to customers that are either through your own networks or from ANZ's branch, Commercial and Private Bank referral networks. Working in a collaborative team environment, you will have access to mentoring and professional development. You will also be supported by qualified support staff and paraplanners.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Completion of Diploma in Financial Planning
- RG 146 compliant for providing personal advice
- Relevant Degree or Graduate Diploma
- Eligible to hold a Practicing Certificate under ANZ's Australian Financial Services Licence
- On track to meet ANZ Education Standards by 1 Jan 2025 (FASEA exam passed by 31st Mar 2021) CPD Points
- Professional Designation - CFP (min. CFP1 completed), FChFP (min. 1 & 2 completed), CA/CPA/CFA (fully completed) not essential but highly regarded
- SMSF and Margin Lending qualifications not essential but highly preferable
- Previous experience in producing financial plans and dispensing advice for a variety of client needs according to the highest ethical standards
- Sound technical knowledge enabling the best outcomes for customers
- Ability to network, use initiative and work autonomously
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to coach and support referral partners to help them understand our proposition and the value you can provide to customers, resulting in quality referrals.
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
ANZ is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn't valued.
Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow.
We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours - things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace - it's all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
We know many of our roles can be done outside the ANZ workplace so people in these roles can choose to blend working from an ANZ location and working from home.
Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS139413.
Important Note: If you reach the interview stage, are you able to provide certified documents to the ANZ Recruitment team, to demonstrate that you meet the minimum ANZ Education Standards as detailed in the ANZ Education Standards for Private Banking & Advice Quick Reference Guide (QRG)?
You can respond to this question through the role's pre-screening questions after reading and understanding the reference guide carefully.