Investment Analyst (Equities)
1 day left
SkyBridge Capital II, LLC ("SkyBridge") is a global investment manager that invests in hedge funds, digital assets, and public and private equity. SkyBridge currently has approximately $6.5 billion in assets under management or advisory.
SkyBridge is seeking an experienced Investment Analyst, at the Associate or Vice President level (approximately two to four years of professional work experience) to support the firm’s equity investing activities.
The individual will be responsible for external manager research and due diligence with a focus on equity hedge fund strategies (primarily, equity long/short) as well as the analysis of direct investments in public and private equities.
The Investment Analyst will interact constantly with other members of the investment team and other functional areas within SkyBridge. This is a high visibility role with exceptional growth potential in an entrepreneurial organization.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. SkyBridge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
• Primary coverage of existing and prospective hedge fund investments, with a focus on equity strategies (primarily, equity long/short) for SkyBridge’s fund-of-hedge-funds and hedge fund advisory businesses.
• Primary coverage of existing and prospective direct public and private equity investments for SkyBridge-managed equity funds (single asset and diversified products).
• Present research, due diligence and investment updates to the SkyBridge Investment Committee.
• Assist SkyBridge investment team leadership with ad hoc requests and projects, as needed.
• Approximately two to four years of professional work experience required
• Prior equity analysis or research experience required (broadly defined, i.e., on the buy side or sell side, as an asset allocator to equity strategies or in a research role covering equities)
• BA/BS degree required
• CFA charterholders or candidates preferred
• Very strong communication skills
If you are interested in the role please send a cover letter and resume with the subject line “Investment Analyst” to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls or LinkedIn messages please.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Hedge Funds Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors