Sales focus on Non-Chinese Clients
- Business development of institutional sales, with a focus on non-Chinese institutions;
- Institutional client relationship management;
- Develop sales strategy and expand market share with institutional relationships by driving growth across our full product suite;
- Creating, identifying, advancing and closing new business opportunities in a manner that leads to the successful achievement of robust activity and sales targets;
- Work closely with team members to enhance the profile of PAOH;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor Degree or above; majoring in Economics and Finance related subjects, CFA holder preferred;
- Type 1, 4 and 9 license holder is a plus;
- Proven experience and solid understanding in fund sales, e.g. mutual fund, hedge fund, ETF, PE fund and private debt fund;
- Working experience in asset management companies;
- Strong team player;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus.