1 day left
Seven Springs Wealth Group is seeking a Financial Planner ready to serve as lead planner for a segment of existing clients. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare for and lead client meetings independently.
- Establish strong relationships with clients throughout the planning process.
- Follow up with clients in an efficient, timely manner.
- Identify proactive solutions for clients.
- Participate in the growth of the firm by identifying new business opportunities within the current book of business, developing referral systems, and prospecting for new clients and closing qualified business.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, actively build knowledge of the financial planning landscape, solutions, and markets.
- Prepare client financial plans that are thorough, accurate, and easy for clients to understand using financial planning software.
- Address client questions regarding their investment portfolio and/or performance.
- Contribute original client-facing content/thought pieces.
- Assist with developing and refining internal workflows and client deliverables
- Provide support to client inquiries and delegate implementation duties to the Service Team, as needed.
- Document notes on the discussions and action items post-meeting.
Seven Springs Wealth Group is a comprehensive financial planning and wealth management firm. The ideal candidate enjoys a dynamic and growing environment, is focused on building a sustainable career through superior client service, and comfortable integrating technology into their practice. Acceptable applicants include experienced professionals in the industry ready to make the step into a lead planner role, existing lead planners looking for a “jump-start” in building their client base, or career-changers who have already gained the technical expertise through the CFP or CFA certification process. www.sevenspringswealth.com