Senior Investment Manager
- Report to Chief Investment Officer in Headquarter office and lead a small team.
- Formulate investment strategy and implement investment decision with special focus on equities market.
- Generate and contribute to investment portfolio performance to the overall Family office assets that includes multi-assets of equities, bonds and alternates.
- Manage relationship with bankers or other external professional parties for investment ideas or any potential investment opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree with quantitative academic background (e.g. Economics, Accounting or Finance, etc).
- Holder of CFA is preferable though not required.
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant working experience with solid knowledge of global macro and equity markets.
- Prior experience in discretionary portfolio management industry, fund houses or family office in Asia is required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.