1 day left
The Portfolio Manager serves as trusted advisor to our firm’s clients, including wealthy individuals and families, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and institutions including foundations and endowments. The Portfolio Manager’s primary responsibility is to advise and counsel clients on all of their wealth management needs while maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction. Additionally, the Portfolio Manager is responsible for developing new client relationships.
The Portfolio Manager’s role requires exceptional relationship management skills, financial market awareness, and the ability to leverage our firm’s highly regarded wealth management resources. The Portfolio Manager uses the firm’s asset allocation methodologies, internal investment and planning expertise, and collective industry experience to provide clients with exemplary financial planning and portfolio management services.
The Portfolio Manager stays abreast of developments in the capital markets and the broader disciplines of wealth management and financial planning and is able to articulate the firm’s views to clients of varying levels of sophistication.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Successfully cultivate new client relationships and provide top-tier service to the firm’s existing clientele
• Analyze and manage a client’s complete financial picture, including coordination of complex financial planning and wealth management strategies (estate and tax planning, portfolio management, etc.)
• Help clients develop a comprehensive understanding of their unique investment goals and objectives, and construct individually tailored investment portfolios consistent with those goals and objectives
• Communicate progress to clients on an ongoing basis, and adjust plans and strategies as circumstances change
• Provide hands-on service at all levels, including updating financial plans, facilitating requests with our support staff, reviewing investment portfolios, implementing changes as necessary
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the wealth management industry, preferably in a role with high-net-worth client relationship responsibilities
• Knowledge of investment strategies and processes, familiarity with general financial and/or estate planning practices
• Demonstrate a high degree of expertise in client service, networking, negotiation, relationship building and execution of responsibilities.
• Certified Financial Planner certificant (CFP®) a must, other credentials such as CFA, CPA a plus
• Team player with proficient interpersonal communication, writing and group presentation skills
• Organized self-starter who is responsive to client inquiries
• A track record of sales experience within wealth management a plus
Compensation and benefits are competitive with industry standards
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Benefits include health care, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
• Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other professional/leadership development opportunities available
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Marketing and Public Relations Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors