Head of Multi-Manager Portfolio Team - London/Dublin
The Role Specifications
- Manage a team of Multi-Manager Portfolio Managers across Multi-Asset, Fixed Income and Equity in building portfolios with strong risk-adjusted returns
- Support the head of external Manager Selection to identify excellent fund managers
- Ensure that portfolios are consistent with the Investment Committee strategic view as well as being aligned to key funds objectives
- Help to design active investment risk strategies and effective implementation of risk budgeting for portfolio managers
- Develop models to identify the factors that drive performance and enhance it, seek new ways of constructing portfolios and challenging investment ideas
- Analyse and be a thought leader in helping to optimize portfolio return and risk across all products under management
- Support Portfolio Managers in portfolio construction and day to day management of funds
- 15+ yearsnexperience in asset management with a strong tilt towards fund of funds or multi-managers
- Extensive experience in portfolio management.
- Strong team management capabilities.
- Strong academic and ideally CFA qualification
- Strong organisational skills, analytic and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead others
- Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail as a pre-requisite as is the ability to work to deadlines in a team-based environment