Product & Relationship Management Intern
Are you curious about investment products, investor suitability, trade execution, investment strategies, asset allocation, portfolio management and client relationship management? We're looking for energetic and creative talent who are seeking an opportunity to sharpen their multi-tasking skill set to join our team of experts to provide quality services to our corporate and high net worth clients.
As an intern, you'll work under the guidance of mentors, gain knowledge and insight into the business strategies, learn how all our global teams work together to provide excellent client service, and get deeply involved in various types of tasks that directly impact our clients in a fast-paced environment. You'll team up with product due diligence professionals, strategists, investment advisors and relationship managers with extensive industry experience to develop an expert understanding of trade execution and investment solutions for our clients.
If you're highly-driven and enjoy working in and growing with a supportive and collaborative team to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you. We want your proactive attitude and diverse perspective to come up with innovative ideas to help our business. You'll have what you need to succeed - from senior leaders’ training, the Company’s support on gaining professional qualification(s) to projects that beef up your skills.
This is an opportunity to advance your career within the private wealth management industry through hands-on experience, relevant skill training and valuable professional networking. Based on your individual performance and achievements, you may receive an offer of full-time employment upon completion of the internship program.
- Assist in daily transaction data input and filing
- Maintain trade book, product inventory and database accuracy
- Prepare full trading documents for monthly compliance checking
- Support procedure automation and enhancement
- Perform ad hoc assignment assigned by management from time to time
- Get early responsibilities and additional opportunities to broaden exposure upon achievement of relevant regulatory and/or professional qualification(s)
- Expected graduation year of 2022
- Available for full/part-time internship for at least 3 months
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel and Word would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of current financial market situation or financial product would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Attention to details and well-organized
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and committed
- Good analyzing and reporting skills
- Proactive, good team player and flexible to adapt to a changing environment
- Pursuing CFA, CAIA, CIIA or other investment-related professional qualification is a plus