Portofolio Implementation Specialist
About Victory Capital:
Victory Capital is a diversified global asset management firm. We operate a next-generation business model combining boutique investment qualities with the benefits of a fully integrated, centralized operating and distribution platform. Victory Capital provides specialized investment strategies to institutions, intermediaries, retirement platforms and individual investors. With 10 autonomous Investment Franchises and a Solutions Platform, Victory Capital offers a wide array of investment styles and investment vehicles including actively managed mutual funds, separately managed accounts, active ETFs, multi-asset class strategies, custom-designed solutions and a 529 College Savings Plan.
General Summary and Purpose:
The Portfolio Implementation Team at Victory Capital manages the daily portfolio management and investment operations oversight functions of Victory's suite of rules-based and index solutions, including the VictoryShares® ETFs.
You will excel at risk identification and mitigation; someone with a concrete understanding of operational controls. You will also have an affinity toward portfolio management and investing. You will take on a broad range of assignments and grow with a dynamic and expanding organization.
You will report to the Portfolio Implementation Manager
- Produce daily reporting to inform team members on cash flows, impending distributions, corporate actions, and current US and FX cash balances.
- Enter trade orders into the OMS in response to create, redeem, rebalance, and corporate action activity, under the guidance of a senior team member,
- Help manage futures accounts including daily margin maintenance and contract rolls.
- Help with the research and resolution of trade and settlement issues.
- Conduct security analysis to support trade decisions, corporate action elections, and proxy voting.
- Conduct ongoing tracking error analysis and provide insight into sources of dispersion including detailed performance attribution reporting
- Maintain proprietary portfolio management tools; work with Technology and Operations to automate processes and gain efficiency.
- Participate in policy and process improvements by identifying challenges and proposing and implementing solutions.
- Contribute to special projects and cross training efforts as assigned.
- Insight into trading, capital markets, and market behavior
- Experience with securities including equities, fixed income, futures, and options.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (i.e., can perform complex functions).
- Quantitative orientation; comfortable manipulating, scaling, and analyzing large datasets.
- 2+ years of experience working for an asset manager in portfolio management, trading, or investment operations.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or a related field.
- A professional financial designation or desire to obtain (i.e., CFA, CIMA, AAMS).
- Working proficiency of Charles River, FactSet, Bloomberg, and Axioma.
- Rules or model-based investing, indexing, or ETF experience.
Victory Capital Management offers great Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Flexible PTO, Family Medical and Disability Leaves, and a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More searches like this
- Operations Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors