Research Analyst - Global Equities (Financials, Materials)
Company Overview: Causeway Capital Management LLC provides equity investment management services to corporations, pension plans, public retirement plans, sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley pension plans, endowments and foundations, mutual funds, charities, private trusts, wrap fee programs and other institutions. The majority employee-owned firm, based in Los Angeles, began operations in June 2001 and manages international, global, and emerging market equities. Causeway employs a unique blend of fundamental and quantitative investment strategies and offers its clients access to the firm’s proprietary risk analytics.
Position Overview: The Research Analyst will assist Sr. Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers in determining fair value for various listed companies globally, principally within the Financials and Materials industries. This will include constructing and maintaining financial models, as well as examining financial, economic and industry trends in the U.S. and overseas. The Research Analyst will be assigned at least one Causeway senior investment professional as a mentor to enhance learning and stocks and markets. The tenure of the role will be 2 - 4 years.
Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of two years’ post-undergrad experience at a buy-side firm preferred.
- Experience with global financial services and/or materials is ideal.
- Familiarity with and passion for Environmental, Social, and Governance investing is highly desirable.
- Undergraduate university degree with excellent academic credentials.
- Demonstrated passion for equity investing and a respect for disciplined, value-oriented investment strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements and valuation methodologies.
- Solid analytical, accounting and computer skills.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills; ability to articulate findings thoroughly, yet concisely.
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to work as a team balanced with the competency to direct independent work.
To submit your resume, please visit us at https://www.causewaycap.com/about-causeway/careers/
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law