Director and Senior Investment Analyst
Orion/Brinker Capital is hiring for a Director level and Senior level Investment Analyst to join our team! Working on the investment management team you'll perform due diligence on equity, fixed income, and alternative investment managers as well as mutual fund and ETF strategists.
This position analyzes investment managers/fund strategists, monitors investment asset classes, and provides investment recommendations for inclusion on the Orion Portfolio Solutions and Brinker Capital Investments platforms.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Perform on-going manager due diligence by evaluating SMAs, mutual funds, ETFs, and fund offerings by conducting conference calls, manager onsite/virtual visits, as well as attribution and performance analysis.
- Participate in and/or lead new manager searches and termination recommendations utilizing a quantitative and qualitative decision framework.
- Provide written monthly, quarterly, and annual deliverables including written research reports, manager scorecards, performance, and attribution reports.
- Present and debate manager due diligence analyses and recommendations as a member of the Investment Due Diligence Committee.
- Ability to work across various operating teams within Orion Portfolio Solutions and Brinker Capital investments to ensure that investment decisions are implemented efficiently.
- Act as a resource to both internal and external clients to communicate manager analysis and recommendations to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- CFA charter holder or Level III candidate.
- Series 65 preferred.
- 5-7 years of manager due diligence or related experience
- Experience evaluating and presenting investment strategies to internal and external clients along with senior management
Orion offers day one benefits, various time off options including PTO, PAWternity, paid parental leave and sabbatical time, tuition reimbursement, continued flexibility to work from home and more!
As One-Orion, we provide ourselves in sustaining a working environment that is inclusive and considers the full range of human diversity. Our team’s growth-focused mindset, fearless innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit depends heavily on the collaboration of team members with varied perspectives and experiences.