Project Finance Manager
- Responsible for financial management, coordination and staff training of PRC real estate projects so that high-quality financial service support can be provided effectively;
- Ensure speedy response to the management, partners and interdepartmental collaboration in financial matters as required;
- Optimizing the tools of financial analysis in order to provide valuable data and recommendations for management decision-making;
- Maintain high sensitivity to the Macro-economic situation, especially in exchange rates, interest rates, real estate and financial related regulation and policy;
- Formulating cash flow forecasts, budgetary control and increase the availability and return of capital.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance / Business / Economics with CPA/CFA holder is a plus;
- At least 4 years' financial management experience in PRC real estate projects, 3 years' auditing working experience plus one year commercial experience will also be considered;
- With real estate related ERP and financial system implementation experience is a plus;
- Strong in management reporting, financial analysis and cash flow forecast;
- Ability to handle multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines is required;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua (a MUST) and Cantonese;
- Proficiency in MS Office application & Chinese word processing is a MUST and other financial software;
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Deputy Finance Manager.