Fund Research Analyst
- Maintain active recommendations on 40-50 investment managers, generating effective and timely investment recommendations.
- Communicate recommendations effectively and persuasively in both verbal and written format and inform Investment Managers of significant developments and events.
- Develop a good understanding of the current universe of investments and the drivers of performance.
- Keep electronic databases and other internal systems and publications up to date.
- Attend and contribute at the morning meetings and all other investment meetings as appropriate.
- Worked in financial markets with specific experience of fund research
- Confidence in communicating is required during meetings.
- Can demonstrate experience of presenting and is comfortable doing so to a large audience.
- Flexibility to work unusual hours on occasions when required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Factset, Morningstar and Style Analytics an advantage.
- At least partially (if not fully) CFA qualified