Regional Director - Practice Management
Job Description: Reporting to the Co-Head of Global Client Group (GCG), the Regional Director, Practice Management is responsible for the development and delivery of practice management tools, resources, and thought leadership to Dimensional’s GCG clients. You will engage with both existing and new clients, ensure continued success of cornerstone studies and surveys while proactively enhancing the value-add for advisors and the internal sales teams. The role partners closely with the relationship managers and sales teams and encompasses both strategic and operational elements.
To be successful, the Regional Director must have a solid foundational knowledge of business strategy and practice management as it relates to the financial services industry. A strong client service orientation and a deep understand of the issues and challenges advisors face in building a client-centric, fee-based business is important.
- Anchored by the Dimensional philosophy and approach to business analytics, help advisors identify key strategic and business opportunities and deliver practice management resources to address those opportunities
- Analyze, interpret and effectively communicate proprietary benchmark and survey data to identify key findings and trends
- Collaborate with global practice management team members to create a consistent and innovative offering across all regions.
- Formulate and execute tailored Dimensional practice management initiatives designed to support the advisor community
- Present practice management study and survey findings to GCG sales team, groups of advisors through study groups and conferences, and through one-on-one firm engagement
- Regularly demonstrate leadership characteristics within the team that supports the development of future talent
Skills and Experience:
- Must have 7+ years of experience years of experience in financial services with specific focus on consulting, relationship management, or other client roles in the advisor industry
- Previous advisor practice management experience or extensive experience working in an advisory firm preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build solid relationships
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Significant experience with data or business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree in relevant discipline preferred
More searches like this
- Institutional Sales Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Structured Products Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors