As a Portfolio Manager, you will work with clients to design and implement investment portfolios aimed at meeting their unique objectives. In this role, you will collaborate with the Asset Management team, supporting the work we do and contribute to our investment process and client experience.
Your job will be to assimilate client information and transform it into tailored investment programs. Initiate changes to the investments and allocations of client portfolios. Periodically rebalance client portfolio and execute related trades. Support relationship managers with client communications regarding client investment portfolio and asset allocation. Participate in the monitoring of market developments and manager performance. Help manage and organize client information, follow up with clients, make preliminary recommendations, and collaborate in a team environment. Work with team members to complete follow-up tasks from client meetings. Handle some client service responsibilities, including but not limited to conducting account reviews and addressing client related communications.
We sell no products and always act in the best interest of our clients.
CFA® or CIMA® designation (or in process of obtaining)
Bachelor’s degree or higher
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility
- Background and experience in the financial services industry; knowledge of key financial, investment, and risk management concepts
- Excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
- Dedicated to developing a career in the financial services industry with the potential for advancement within the company
More searches like this
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors