Managing Director, Capital Markets
The Managing Director, Capital Markets is a highly skilled, knowledgeable, and professional salesperson who will be responsible for raising equity capital from investors in wealth management channels including RIA, family office and private bank firms. Revitate Capital clients include UHNW investors, and their investment, tax, accounting & legal advisors, whom they rely on for wealth planning advice. Revitate offers private placement limited partnership interests across venture capital, private equity, and real estate to qualified client investors seeking compelling long-term, after-tax, risk adjusted returns. Revitate will be offering a series of fund offerings between $100M to $250M over the next year across real estate, sports, and consumer industries. Revitate’s next fund launch will a Midwest & Sunbelt Multifamily Value Add/Workforce Housing Fund in Q4 2021. We are currently looking for a team-oriented self-starter who displays initiative and a positive attitude, a high level of integrity, drive, and motivation.
- Ability to confidently present complex investment strategies to sophisticated investors and their advisors.
- Ability to build long term relationships within the RIA, family office and private bank channels.
- Mastery of the consultative sales process needed to close business. From identifying, qualifying, and closing business with our target investor to successfully achieving repeat investments and referrals.
- Mastery of Revitate’s investment strategies and the ability to articulate it in a compelling fashion.
- Provide constant feedback to capital markets team on investor preferences, investment requirements, competitor offerings and positioning, and market feedback.
What success looks like:
The Managing Director has a target universe of RIA, family office & private bank relationships. Using a consultative sales process, the salesperson uses their acquired skills and knowledge to build long term relationships with clients built on respect & trust. Activities include managing the Revitate investor experience, educating clients on how to incorporate our private placement offerings into their investment thesis and investment program, understanding client needs, conducting client presentations, meeting with centers of influence to gain acceptance and referrals and ensuring investor commitments are completed in good order. It is expected that the Managing Director deliver $50,000,000 or more into Revitate offerings annually. This would result in a compensation package in excess of $625,000 comprised of a base salary, bonus and commissions with no ceiling on earnings.
- 4-year college degree
- Ten years professional sales experience raising capital in the RIA, family office, private bank, or institutional channels with current pre-existing relationships.
- A deep understanding of capital markets, investing, alternative investments, investment structures, private placement offerings and advanced tax reduction strategies.
- A working knowledge and familiarity with private placements in venture capital, private equity and/or commercial real estate.
- Intelligent, strong work ethic, & enjoys working collaboratively on teams.
- Excellent organizational & communication skills. Detail & process oriented.
- High integrity & desire to learn and grow professionally.
Certifications: MBA, CFA, CIMA, CAIA or CCIM a plus.
Licenses: FINRA 63 & 7 or 82 (or ability to acquire within 45 days). Locations: East, Central & West regions.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference “Managing Director – Capital Markets” in the subject heading.