Executive Director/ Director, Credit Strategist & Research, Emerging Market
- Great Salary Increment
- Regional Exposure
- Good Worklife Balance
This well-reputed regional private bank is looking for seasoned talent in emerging market credit to join their team due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 3 reporting to HK & SG office.
As the Executive Director/ Director, Credit Strategist & Research, Emerging Market in a well-reputed private bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Be the expert on China credit policies and their implications on investment themes and credit markets.
- Work closely with Economist and other asset class colleagues in the team to generate China credit strategy and cross-asset investment themes
- Maintain Buy/Hold/Sell coverage list of not less than 30 credits constituting USD 1.5 bn in AUM which consisted of some of the largest and most widely held Chinese High Yield names.
- Conduct fundamental research on assigned companies by gathering and analyzing sector and company data, and in-person meetings with company management and industry experts.
- Publish written reviews of semi-annual earnings and significant events for bank clients as well as periodic thematic reports.
- Analyze new issues and publish written recommendations.
- Present the bank fixed income research views and strategy confidently to internal and external clients, at external conferences and local / international media.
- Meet with Relationship Managers, existing and prospective clients to impart advice and knowledge on credits under coverage.
- Actively contribute to Fixed Income Research and the bank's global and regional thematic reports, portfolios and topical ideas
- Help drive FI strategic initiatives in HK/GCNA.
- Minimum 15 years of experience covering Chinese/ Hong Kong Credits
- Proven analytical capability and financial modeling skills.
- Effective oral and written skills; ability to write clearly and concisely in English and comfortable making group presentations.
- Team Player
- University degree and CFA preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Experience/Interest in ESG and its impact on Credit investing.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Retail Banking Front Office, please contact Cathleen Chen at +852 3653 5247 or via firstname.lastname@example.org