Wealth Management/ Investment Management/ Financial Product Analyst
Looking for people who are passionate about solving issues straddling Personal Finance, Wealth Management, Investment Management & Technology.
FinFirst Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. ("FinFirst") is a SEBI registered Mutual Fund Distributor and assists more than 300 people across 40 locations with various aspects related to Personal Finance, Wealth and Investments. The total assets under FinFirst ARN is c. Rs 250 cr+. The plan is to expand product foot print (MF Distribution, RIA, PMS, AIF, etc.) and the geography/client foot print. There is a clear visibility of the latent need and growth potential. FinFirst intends to build a world class team to realise this. FinFirst is profitable and has adequate internal reserves to fund this growth.
You are someone who is
- detail, action and solution oriented
- able to leverage technology across all aspects of your work (communication, info storage, analysis and retrieval, etc.)
- able to solve problems for very smart clients (just the gift of gab won’t cut it, needs diligent work!)
- good at MS Office (Of course!)
- Inquisitive and analytically curious about businesses and life
- good at interpersonal interactions
- long-term in thinking and action (Compound 10% for 30 years!)
- a Tier I MBA, first attempt C.A. or a C.F.A. Level II+
- very good at written and verbal communications (presentations, XL sheets, word content, etc.)
- Have meaningful experience in the Investments, Wealth Management, Financial Research and possibly Finance function in other industries
Candidates who are looking to get back into full-time work roles are very welcome. Absolute freshers will be considered for a paid internship leading to a full-time role.
Initially, the role will focus on product management (evaluating and building repository of info on financial instruments – Mutual Funds, Fixed income instruments, product and company analyses, etc.) and assisting with expanding the solutions bouquet (RIA platform, PMS, AIF, technology platform, etc. – think Operations here!) and assisting with solutions for identified clients. Over a period of time this role can develop into a lead for part of the business. Growth is not a constraint.
Compensation will not be a constraint for the right person. Equity is also on offer.
This is a full-time Work from Office role based in Bangalore (very strong preference for candidates already anchored in Bangalore) with the joys (significant flexibility) and pain (still a small team) of an organisation seeking rapid growth. The Work from Office Mode will be activated when Lord Covid deigns to withdraw its tentacles…
Request serious and passionate people to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.