Head of Operations - Structured Investments
- Well-Established Financial Services Group
- Structured Products Experience a Must
- Mandarin Speaking Skills Required
One of our key clients, a global financial services Group, is currently seeking an experienced function manager to lead a small Operations team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the Structured Investments business, you will be responsible for daily operational matters including liaising with fund administrators and service providers in NAV approvals, settlements, and cash management. You'll be responsible for client onboarding, risk and control, and be involved in product approval process. This role requires you to connect with different stakeholders from different functions and be escalation point for operational issues.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Bachelor Degree, CFA qualification ideal
- At least 10 years' Operations experience with exposure to multi-asset products inc. onshore and offshore Chinese assets in a sizeable financial services industry
- Cross-border investment via QFI experience required
- Sell-side / Securities Operations background will be considered
- Analytical with problem solving mindset
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese AND Mandarin
- Be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR250380 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.