Sobre a vaga
kp is a leading global manufacturer of rigid and flexible packaging and special films. We have a clear goal: the sustainable protection of important everyday products. You will find our customers in markets from pharmaceuticals to food and consumer goods. With our film products, we make sure the products last longer and maintain their important properties. With this we significantly contribute to safety, health and consumer satisfaction. We are as dynamic and fast paced as the markets of our customers. Always in motion! Founded in 1965, we now have 32 factories in 18 countries and employ more than 5,900 people worldwide.
This position reports to the Group Treasurer and interacts with other functional areas such as Financial Planning & Analysis, Tax, Shared Service Center. Divisional and regional finance, commercial, legal and the transformation office. The candidate must have strong communication skills. Candidate must be analytical and possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills. The candidate must also have experience operating in an international company.
- Define and optimize the capital structure of group entities with special focus on the emerging markets in close cooperation with the tax function.
- Leverage groups liquidity by implementing group wide cash strategies. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs. Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Expand the group cash pools to leverage group’s liquidity. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve and simplify company operations.
- Develop a group wide risk strategy to hedge raw material and energy risks in a fast moving environment jointly with the procurement function in a practical and cost efficient manner.
- Support long term capital markets activities with the opportunity to leverage the investor relations function.
- Support leasing analysis and pricing.
- Ensure corporate compliance with the Senior Credit Facility agreement and ensure that terms and conditions are complied with across the organisation.
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies in close cooperation with the shared service center.
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income and optimize financial reporting with special focus on cash flow forecasting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field with 10+ years of overall experience in treasury; an MBA is a plus
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills are required
- Experience working in a global business environment is required
- Must have technical understanding of banking and treasury software
- Initiative, energy, desire to achieve are pre-requisites
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives
- Ability to work independently to drive implementation of small and large-scale process improvements
- Excellent leadership and communicational skills, being able to partner with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to Travel (when restrictions allow)
Have we piqued your interest? Great. We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
Klöckner Pentaplast is an equal opportunity employer, which makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, handicap, disability, sexual preference or marital status.