Sr. Banker, Global Clients Coverage China
- Achieving the goal being set-up including client prospecting, marketing plan, new client acquisition and revenues generating
- Develop, manage and monitor a portfolio of Corporate Banking clients by extending appropriate banking facilities including cross-selling of corporate products, with the objective to maximize the Bank's profitability, business growth and ensure a quality credit portfolio;
- Deliver quality underwriting recommendations based on sound judgment, and a systematic and consistent approach in line with Bank's credit policies
- Ensure the accuracy of the facility's regulatory administration and legal documentation, prepared for the purpose of ensuring bank's exposure to client is legitimate and enforceable.
- Evaluate and assess additional exposure to new relationships as well as existing relationships. Monitor the continuing risk and conduct reviews
- Maximize return from the relationship profile by cross selling and promoting the products and services of the Bank
- Perform timely facility documentation and administration, ensuring adherence to prevailing laws and banking regulations. Servicing customers and attend to their banking requirements.
- Build and monitor strong and lasting relationships with Corporate Banking customers and identify business potentials with an aim to support overall business growth;
- Implement effective business strategies to develop mainland business opportunities on both assets and liabilities side in Corporate Banking segment;
- Effectively work with different stakeholders/product partners, prioritize tasks, and meet deadline; Coordinate among various business lines overseas in BBVA footprint countries, supporting functions and clients to solve problem;
- Assist Head of GCC China to monitor progress of various business and management initiatives to ensure that they could be achieved as planned;
- Assist Head of GCC China to ensure the overall business and expansion plans to in line with the strategic direction of GCC China.
- Assist Head of GCC China to expand the portfolio of corporate banking customers with an aim to achieve business targets, while providing good customer services and maintaining sound credit quality
Qualification & Experience
- At least 8 years' experience in both industry and client relationship management
- Academic Background (degree or major), master degree/major in either Banking, Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- CPA, CFA preferred;
- Market intelligence to world and Good credit and risk assessment skills
- Sound products & industry knowledge
- Familiar with China policies and regulations
- High degree proactive behavior, experience in cross selling banking products
- Results oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, excellent communication and presentation skills
and problem solving technique
- Sharp business & customer focus
- Industry knowledge
- Effectively manages relationships with all business partners
- Be a team player and contribute to team and the bank
- Reliable and trustable.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent verbal/written Mandarin & English (Spanish speaking is a plus,) with good knowledge of PC application software