FOF Portfolio Manager
- Proven FOF portfolio management experience, especially fund of China onshore top-tier private funds management experience.
- Establish and improve FOF investment policy and process, build up the investment pool;
- Responsible for FOF portfolio construction, determining investment strategies and acceptable risk levels for clients based on risk preferences, return expectations, and market conditions, and achieve our clients' investment objectives;
- Responsible for FOF portfolio daily management, including investment pool maintenance, portfolio position adjustment, performance and risk analysis, etc.;
- Responsible for underlying funds' due diligence and writing DD reports / investment memo independently. Conduct research on fund companies, interview underlying fund managers, analyze fund investment styles and performance, provide objective, comprehensive and in-depth fund evaluation and risk assessments. Track and update underlying fund assets news on time.
- Conduct in-depth fund research in terms of macro-environment, write top-down analysis reports of portfolio industry and asset allocation regularly.
- Around 8 years' experience in portfolio management and good track record
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines, CFA chartered holder is preferred