Manager, Risk Control | Banking
- Ensure proper maintenance of the risk systems including the booking and risk mapping of asset and liability data and derivative transactions, as well as market data as recorded in system;
- Perform risk analysis, measurement and valuation on the risk positions;
- Maintain and develop risk reports for internal risk monitoring as well as regulatory reporting in accordance with the applicable regulatory standards and requirements;
- Perform any ad hoc tasks assigned by the Department Head and senior management including the Asset & Liability Management Committee and other risk committees.
- Over 5 years' experience in the risk management of treasury and asset and liability management related areas in banking industry;
- Hands-on experience in database management or statistical tools, e.g. SQL, SAS, VBA, etc.;
- University degree in Finance, Risk Management or equivalent; holder of CFA or FRM an added advantage;
- Good knowledge in treasury markets, products, local and international regulatory requirements;
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team member.