J.P. Morgan Advisors Investment Associate, Philadelphia, PA
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase Wealth Management business, J.P. Morgan Advisors, Digital Wealth Management, National Branch and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
Investment Associate Primary Function:
- Understand client's investment plan and objectives.
- Work in close partnership with Advisors in proposing, delivering, and executing solutions for clients; as well as in identifying new business opportunities
- Advise on portfolio construction including overall asset allocation, tactical shifts and security selection
- Market and implement investment solutions in accordance with clients' investment objectives
- Grow new assets by identifying and developing new business opportunities from existing client base
- Perform special portfolio analysis on products
- Attends product rollouts, ideas calls and research meetings to stay current on all JPMS products and services
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of conduct.
- CFA designation preferred (minimum Level II CFA candidate or progress toward CFA designation)
- 3-5 plus years’ experience in Financial Services industry
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses required for the position: preferred upon hiring but must be obtained within 180 days of hire
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong knowledge of investment products
- Superior analytical skills; strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a team based environment