Non-Trade AP Analyst
Sobre a vaga
Support the procurement process, ensuring invoices form third parties and travel expenses are accurately processed and paid in due time complying with company policies and procedures.
* Non-trade procurement activities: Invoice processing, Employee expense report review & Payment processing;
* Preparing journal entries to record cost allocation or adjustments in the accounting system;
* Payments processing. Prepare payment file and circulate the invoices together with the supporting documentation to the appropriate people for payment approval. Enter payments in Payment Gateway;
* Request FX to Treasury in due time to ensure foreign payments are covered;
* Validate third party invoices (legal requirements);
* Responds to inquiries from suppliers, consultants and clients regarding the status of their payments;
* Prepare EOM accruals, non-trade accounts reconciliation and aging;
* Check and accrue on Corporate Credit Cards;
* Submit supporting information to Cash accountant for Allocation purposes.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent;
* Be fluent in English (written and oral);
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting;
* Experience in processing AP/AR/Banks;
* Experience in an international shared service centre is a big plus;
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
* Customer service oriented person.
Porto Office Benefits
* Health Insurance for you and your direct family;
* Life Insurance;
* Discretionary Bonus;
* Weekly Free Yoga Classes;
* Free Medical Services in the office: Doctor Appointments, Nursing and Psychology Appointments;
* Discounts Club (more than 400 discounts in several brands: beauty, sports, travel, education, technology, among many others; 2 invitations to share with friends/family);
* Remote Work that helps you to have a healthy balance between your work and professional life - work from the office at least 2 days per month - Manager may require you to come to the office up to 10 days per month (remote-based work address must be Portugal).
Please, send us your CV in English.
Entre em contato com o anunciante da vaga
Global Talent Acquisition Partner at COFCO Intl | Clinical Psychologist
Localidade do anunciante
Porto e Região, Portugal