Executive Director - Credit Risk Management
A top tier international Asian Investment Bank
- Managing a team of 7 Credit Risk professionals
- Challenging and providing detailed review of credit submissions from Front Office providing recommendations to Approvers within CD, EMEA or Head Office.
- A second line of defence role providing credit risk management / oversight of new credit transactions, in designated sectors within the Financial Institutions (FI) and sovereign credit portfolio across EMEA.
- Provide the effective credit management of client relationship and exposures within designated sectors within the FI Credit portfolio across EMEA.
- Degree level education and / or relevant professional qualifications (eg: ACA, ACCA, ACT, CFA), and a track record of continued learning and development.
- Experience of credit risk management role within a major international bank covering off NBFI's - Private Equity Funds, Asset Managers, Insurers and Sovereign Credit portfolios.
- A Senior opportunity to join a business looking to build out it's expertise in the NBFI space
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Centrally located offices in the City of London, however the bank does offer a dynamic working culture of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.