Capital Markets Credit Analyst - Aviation
About The Job
Within BNP Paribas, Credit Analysis plays a fundamental role in the selection of the bank’s assets, contributing to the sustainability of the business model. This is critical in reaching the right credit decisions, bringing added value to the business as well as strongly monitoring risks.
The Credit Analysts in Aviation team centralize a number of tasks in one setup which will support the Aviation team.
Your Main Activities Are
- Counterparty Financial Analysis;
- Assessment of Counterparty and Credit Risk;
- Preparation of Credit Proposals in support of the Relationship Managers;
- Credit Risk Monitoring;
- Reporting & Data management.
Depending On File Complexity, Credit Proposal/annual Review Preparation Support (compliant With CIB And CMS Guidelines, Quality Standards And BNPP Policies) Ranging
- From First partial draft of Credit Proposals/Annual Review;
- To preparing final draft of Credit Proposals/Annual Review.
Profile And Skills To Success
- Master’s degree in Finance, Management, Economics or Accounting;
- 2-3 years experience required, in similar areas: banking, consultancy, etc;
- Knowledge of the Corporate and Investment banking environment, especially Structured and Project Finance is beneficial;
- Detail oriented with a solid knowledge of financial analysis under several standards;
- Knowledge of Structured and Project Finance documentation valued;
- Team spirit;
- Self-starter, good initiative & flexible;
- Business minded with an ability to convey a balanced sense of risk;
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English (mandatory). Additional language skills valued.
About The Team
Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a world-class team of 19,000 women and men in more than 45 countries bring to clients their quality and commitment, pro-activity and capacity for adaptation. CIB is an international core business with important platforms in Paris, London, Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo and Singapore. It is organized around two main poles, Global Banking and Global Markets
Part of Global Banking, Capital Markets EMEA aims to be a best-in-class debt provider to the Clients of BNP Paribas, leveraging on its European leadership positions in debt origination and structuring, as well as on its in-depth sectorial expertise.
In close partnership with Advisory, Coverage, Domestic and Global Markets, Capital Markets teams offer and deliver comprehensive financing solutions to the Corporate and Private Equity Sponsors Clients of the Bank.
Real Assets is part of Capital Markets organized around 3 lines
- Asset (Aviation, Shipping) & Export Finance
- Energy, Resources and Infrastructure
- Real Estate Finance & Advisory
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
- Primary Location
Standard / Permanent
Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)
At least 2 years
Job Number: 2106GMFOS7661