Junior Research Analyst-REITs
SUMMARY: (This position requires some days working in the office as well as working remotely) This position’s responsibility is to participate as an active contributing member on a Global Real Estate Securities team in a junior research analyst role supporting the team’s research analysts and portfolio managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in creating and maintaining complex financial models incorporating analytical insight from our top-down and bottom-up investment research process, including discounted cash flow analysis and net asset valuation.
- Assists with updating and maintaining our universe valuation models and ESG scorecard analysis.
- Assists with routine and on-going administrative tasks for the team.
- Assists with marketing and prospective client due diligence as needed.
- Exchanges complex information effectively to reach agreement in ambiguous or difficult situations.
- Receives operational and strategic direction from a senior leader.
- Collaborates with fellow team members to achieve objectives within the project timeline.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Sr. PM or other senior management
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required for the position. Other duties may be assigned from time to time by management.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting or economics preferred, with 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in financial services, real estate, asset management or banking industry.
- Foreign language proficiency/fluency, cultural knowledge and travel experience a plus.
- Pursuit of the CFA designation a plus.
- Excellent PC skills with proficiency using MS software and internet research capabilities.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical & presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, establish priorities, work independently, handle interruptions and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to make timely decisions in a high-paced dynamic environment, sometimes with incomplete information.
- Ability to work flexible hours, travel globally to tour properties, attend conferences, and meet with company management.
- Willingness to work in a hybrid office environment (i.e., combination of in-office and remote work).
- Sit for prolonged periods.
- Ability to use a computer and perform repetitive motion activities.
- Lift up to 25 pounds
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Asset Management Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Asset Management Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Asset Management Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors