Sr. Equity Analyst, Healthcare
The Senior Equity Analyst is responsible for analyzing and recommending smaller, exchange-listed U.S. healthcare companies. Senior analysts construct valuation models for stock-listed U.S. companies and advise Portfolio Managers on relative attractiveness of individual U.S. equities.
• Conduct due diligence on smaller U.S. based companies by communicating with industry participants, management teams, customers, suppliers, etc.
• Model and analyze financials of U.S. domiciled companies.
• Construct valuation models for stock-listed U.S. companies.
• Advise portfolio managers on relative attractiveness of individual U.S. equities.
• Follow legislative and political developments that may bear on portfolio companies and the macroeconomic environment.
• Identify promising investment themes and generate specific investment ideas from a universe of smaller U.S. companies.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years relevant experience including meaningful exposure to healthcare industry required.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and generate succinct conclusions.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work well independently yet collaboratively as a member of a team which includes the ability to be flexible, adaptable and take initiative on one’s own.
• Positive energy.
• A high level of organization.
• Innovative thinking.
• A dynamic and confident personality with an above average ability to make a persuasive argument.
• MBA or MA.
• CFA designation preferred.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors