Credit Risk AVP (Structured Finance)
- Experienced with evaluating structured finance and cross border business;
- Experienced in value modelling
- Compile independent risk report and present in the Risk Control Committee;
- Review and improve risk control policies, procedures and framework for structured finance business ;
- Analyse credit portfolio, and prepare periodic risk reports for management and regulators' review.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Risk management, Business or other related disciplines;
- Experience in dealing with borrowers in Mainland China and Hong Kong;
- CFA, FRM or CPA is an advantage;
- Fluent in Chinese and English.