Investment Portfolio Strategist
Covenant Partners – Investment Portfolio Strategist I
Summary: Covenant Partners (CP) is a multi-family office boutique wealth management firm working with high-net-worth families. We have a long-term investment perspective with an objective of earning above-inflation returns commensurate with specific client needs. We invest with managers, rather than individual securities. Additionally, we manage a robust private allocation program for the benefit of our clients.
CP strives to deliver excellent service and reporting to our clients. The person who is hired for this position is expected to have a good understanding of investments as well as strong analytical and computer skills. This person will lead investment committee meetings in developing investment strategy, manager review, and due diligence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time in response to changing business circumstances or for other reasons.
- Investment Strategy
- Develop portfolio allocation strategies for client family and related entities
- Recommend reallocations and trades
- Play a key role in the team’s investment and operational due diligence of potential investments, including Public and Private Investments,
- Assist with notetaking, composing investment memoranda, and subscription document preparation
- Respond to client directed questions on investment portfolio, capital markets, private equity investments, etc.
- Draft Investment Policy Statements
- Investment Monitoring and Administration
- Aggregate, analyze, and maintain detailed client portfolios across public and private asset classes
- Oversee existing manager relationships by partaking in regular manager updates and regularly assessing results through performance and attribution analysis-developing new relationships as needed
- Working with the investment team on the critical tools and analysis that support performance assessment and attribution, asset allocation, liquidity management, and risk management
- Input, organize, and manage data from existing and prospective managers, as well as for various markets, investment strategies, sectors, and geographies, using Tamarac Reporting
- Manage and facilitate reporting updates on cash flows and valuations for private investments
- Assist compliance officer with generation of various compliance reports as needed
- CFA Charterholder or Candidate preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Investment industry
- Experience in portfolio management and construction preferred.
- Strong understanding of the financial markets and various asset classes.
- Strong understanding of private markets.
- Strong understanding of tax implications of various types of investments.
- Excellent analytical skills, highly detail-oriented and good aptitude with software programs.
- Experience with Morningstar, Tamarac, etc. is a plus.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors