JB Securities (Pvt) Ltd is a full-service brokerage firm that is licensed to operate on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE). The firm was a founding member of the Colombo Stock Exchange in 1985 and has extensive experience dealing with domestic and foreign institutional investors and high net worth individuals and family offices.
We are seeking a dynamic, and multi-talented individual who is eager to embark on a fulfilling research career with new experiences and a great opportunity to learn & grow as a Research Analyst.
- Conduct deep-dive industry research to identify key drivers.
- Analyze equity securities using fundamental research.
- Monitor Sector and Company-specific news flow.
- Produce timely equity research reports.
- Find new impactful ways to present insights to our clients.
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Science, or Investment-related field is required. Strong academic credentials are an added advantage.
- Prior experience will be an added advantage.
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English.
Apply through CFA Job Opportunities or email your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Research Analyst - Your Name.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Brokerage CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Brokerage CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Brokerage CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Brokerage CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Brokerage CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors