Operations and Technology Trainee (2021 Graduate Program)
- Support daily operations relating to system management, system operations and business operations;
- Historical data and documents analysis, revamp and management;
- Lead or participate in projects, including but not limited project management, business analysis, development, testing and documentation;
- Other daily operations and ad-hoc assignments depend on the position of the rotation.
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and detailed-oriented;
- Self-motivate, independent worker, and quick learner, demonstrated interest in the regulatory requirement, operation processing and the technology stack development;
- Good PC knowledge, programming knowledge, such as Python skill is a plus;
- Good team working and communication & interpersonal skills;
- Good Chinese & English in both verbal and writing;
- Master graduate in Financial and Technology background is preferred;
- Passed record CFA or FRM exam is preferred, hands on system development experience is preferred.