Head of Accounting and Treasury (M/F)
Sobre a vaga
The Head of Accounting and Treasury, reports to the CFO of Mystic Invest Holding and has the following responsibilities:
- Analyze and present financial and accounting reports in an accurate and timely manner at the level of individual companies and consolidated , through the coordination and management of the teams in the areas of Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and General Ledger;
- Coordinate and lead the external audit processes, liaise with external auditors and the CFO, in order to guarantee the absence of non-conformities and the accuracy of all data produced.
- Ensure the Group's billing function, optimizing the management of administrative billing processes in order to ensure a high level of efficiency and simplification of administrative work processes, improving the service provided both to external and internal Customers, namely others departments;
- Work closely with the Group's Tax Department, sharing resources and providing the necessary support.
- Responsible for treasury management, through the preparation and monitoring of treasury plans and management of the treasury team;
- Work closely with the Controlling and Budgeting Department, with the aim of making available the information necessary for the production of periodic reports to the Administration in accurate and timely manner;
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the necessary processes to be carried out in their areas of responsibility in order to guarantee the conformity of the adopted procedures, taking into account the obligations to fulfill, as well as identifying any contingencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Master or Degree in Finance or Accounting required;
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in the function;
- Very strong planning and organizational skills;
- Profound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven ability to lead multicultural teams;
- Excellent English language skills,
- Strong, analytical communication (verbal and written), with ability to convey financials in a clear fashion;
- Ability to effectively multi-task, make decisions under pressure and work under tight deadlines while delivering high quality work
- Advanced computer skills, with expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint and PHC;
- Experience in a Multinational and in Projects is a plus.
- Opportunity to integrate an ambitious project;
- Career opportunity, integrating an expanding Group with the possibility of career progression through evolution;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team with professionals from the same training area;
- Salary according to previous knowledge and experience.