Equity Research Associate - Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment (Evercore ISI)
What is the position? We have an extraordinary opportunity to work with one of Wall Street’s leading Semiconductor franchises – currently ranked #1 by Institutional Investor. Senior Research Analyst is looking for a Research Associate to support equity research coverage of the Semiconductor and Semiconductor Equipment sectors. The ideal candidate would (1) have an understanding of the Semiconductor supply chain, (2) have advanced financial modeling skills, and (3) be willing to work very hard. Prior equity research or investment banking experience is preferred. Evercore offers a high-quality, collegial and collaborative environment and a rapidly expanding research platform where exceptional contributors can look forward to longer-term career opportunities. This position is located in New York City, NY.
- Develop and update company-specific and industry financial models
- Perform financial and valuation analysis of covered companies
- Author industry and company-specific research reports
- Oversee data collection and monitor investor news services
- Other duties as necessary
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience on the sell-side
- Exceptional analytical and modeling capabilities
- Excellent communication skills; the job entails significant writing and PowerPoint responsibilities
- Concrete understanding of / demonstrated interest in corporate finance & equity markets
- Background in equity research, investment banking, or Semiconductor industry background with a finance orientation
- B.S. degree required
- MBA and/or CFA would be helpful but not required
About Evercore: Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams and shareholders, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure. Evercore also assists clients in raising public and private capital and delivers equity research and equity sales and agency trading execution, in addition to providing wealth and investment management services to high net worth and institutional investors. Founded in 1995, the Firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices and affiliate offices in major financial centers in North America, Europe, South America and Asia. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment: Evercore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.