Canadian Investment Counsellor
Do you love to financially educate and deepen relationships with clients? Are you interested in expanding your career and working with our high-net-worth Canadian clients? Since 2009, Fisher Investments International has developed a globally diverse environment within a larger firm structure. Join our team as a pioneer and help grow our presence in the Canadian market by becoming an Investment Counsellor!
When you come to work for us as a Canadian Investment Counsellor, we provide you with an abundance of support. Through our unique training program, you will receive an elevated finance and capital markets education to understand our firm’s unique approach. Our Canadian Investment Counsellors partner with our internal portfolio decision-makers and auxiliary research teams, client service associates, and renowned sales team. We offer a compensation structure that aligns with our clients’ best interest and our commitment to being a fiduciary firm. You will report to your group manager whose experience in the role will assist you in navigating client relationships and provide personalized career development.
As a Canadian Investment Counsellor, you are the central voice of Fisher Investments Canada, working from the United States. You will:
- Help your clients understand our top-down portfolio strategy, walking them through specific investments and highlighting important events in the market
- Partner with our Canadian sales team to gradually build your roster of high-net-worth Canadian clients within the first year
- Be the heart of our Private Client Group, working with our clients to build a trusting professional relationship
- Proactively reach out to clients on a quarterly basis to review their asset allocation and ensure we’re on the right track towards their long term financial goals
- CFA (passed any level) and Series 65 (we will help you obtain upon starting)
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep understanding of the investment universe and 4+ years of portfolio management experience
- Yields a thoughtful consultative approach with an emphasis on client focus
- Experience building client relationships and instilling trust within the investment industry
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors