Strategy & Transaction Consultant (m/f)
1 day left
Sobre a vaga
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. More than ever, the business competitiveness depends on the constant adaptation in procedures and continuous improvement of processes and systems. In this context, clients look to us for advice and services they can trust every time – supporting strategy and being a key growth driver.
As a Strategy & Transaction Consultant, you will help organizations to define and execute their transaction strategy leveraging on global methodologies, technology and thought leadership. In a merge and acquisitions environment you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside the major players in the market, locally and abroad, in multiple sectors, implementing integrations and / or carve out strategies in an everyday changing environment.
Your key responsibilities
- Support multiple operational due diligences, integration and Carve Out projects;
- Support, define and implement integration strategies focused on day 1 readiness and 100 day plan;
- Identify, develop and implement synergies and value creation strategies;
- Identify and define revised organizational designs and target operating model;
- Participate in specific initiatives to find major efficiencies, margins improvement and, where appropriate, re-engineer the current operating model;
- Support specific strategic planning activities and help develop solutions to client’s needs;
- Develop and lead a clear and simple communication style while working with stakeholders and mentoring professionals in the use of project management and continuous improvement methodologies;
- Act as mentor and coach junior members of the team, leading by example;
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Clear understanding of Due Diligences, Integration and Carve Out processes
- Competences in continuous improvement (e.g.: Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Design Thinking);
- Strong project management capabilities (PMI certification is a plus)
- Ability to bridge between the Business and IT environment linking both business and IT strategies and objectives and how they impact or leverage the transaction
- A strategic focused mindset;
- Client oriented;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to delivery multiple projects and to present information in a clear and concise manner;
- A strong work ethic;
- Forward thinker and self-starter;
- Creative, proactive, team player and able to work under pressure with a smile
To qualify for the role, you must have
- The skills presented above;
- Academic education in financial, technological or analytical fields of study;
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in continuous improvement, business process management or business process analysis roles;
- Experience in consulting environment is valued;
- Ability to think out of the box and create multidisciplinary solutions;
- Full English Proficiency.
- Explain why you should be considered for this position.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Lean Six Sigma certifications;
- Experience working on international projects;
- Some commercial acumen.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY-Parthenon offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer: support and coaching; opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career; the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and strategy and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, feedback is an essential part of what we do and this will be forthcoming in order for you to maximize your potential and be part of a dynamic team.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Whether your profile is considered for this recruitment process, we will contact you within 15 working days.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!