Investment Analyst - Buy-Side
Northeast Ohio investment company seeks an analyst or junior analyst to join its Investment Research Team. The individual should have up to 5 years of experience in the financial services industry within an equities investing role. The ability to analyze companies, their opportunity, and understand valuation methodology are essential. The firm manages over $1 billion in assets for institutions, high net-worth individuals, and foundations.
• Source, evaluate and monitor investment opportunities across the US market for the firm’s multiple strategies & portfolios.
• Publish internal research as needed as well as market commentaries & client communications.
• Interact with portfolio company management and Wall Street sell-side analysts to monitor existing holdings.
• Attend performance reviews with clients and represent the firm at Industry conferences as needed.
• Assist with quantitative reporting, RFPs and Consultant visits.
Skills & Qualifications
• Strong intellectual curiosity.
• A passion for research and analysis.
• Problem solving skills.
• Independent thinker.
• Strong work ethic.
• Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
• Strong qualitative, quantitative and communications skills.
• Mastery of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint .
• Working knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal and/or Thompson Reuters preferred.
• Buy-side work experience beneficial.
• BA required, MBA & CFA or CFA Candidate preferred.
Local Candidates Only.
• 15% travel.
• US Work Permit Required.
• Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing Plan).
This is an in person position.
Email applications only. No phone calls please.