Senior Financial Adviser
- Develop and drive stakeholder and centre of influence relationships to create new business opportunities
- Partner with and provide advice that empowers clients to make smart and informed decisions to achieve their goals
- Demonstrate excellence in quality of advice, values and compliance
Role Location: Brisbane CBD
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time role
As a Senior Financial Adviser, you will be responsible for growing the ANZ Financial Advice business by developing valuable relationships with clients through providing holistic financial advice and high levels of client service. This can be achieved by providing advice across a broad range of strategies to clients primarily through ANZ's Commercial, Private Bank and Branch Networks as well as through your own. Working in a collaborative and social team environment, you will be a role model for our success and values, actively mentor as well as have access to mentoring and professional development. You will also be supported by qualified team across capability, quality, administration and paraplanning.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong, effective communication skills and influencing capability.
- On track to meet ANZ Education Standards by 1 Jan 2025 (including having passed the FASEA exam by 31st Mar 2021) CPD Points
- Eligible to hold a Practicing Certificate under ANZ's Australian Financial Services Licence
- Excellent advice audit results
- High ethical standards reflected in a history of providing advice across a broad range of strategies to high net wealth clients
- Completion of Diploma in Financial Planning
- RG 146 compliant for providing personal advice
- Relevant Degree or Graduate Diploma
- Professional Designation - CFP (min. CFP1 completed), FChFP (min. 1 & 2 completed), CA/CPA/CFA (fully completed) not essential but highly regarded
- Ability to network, use initiative and work independently
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself . If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS135914.
Important Note: If you reach the interview stage, are you able to provide certified documents to the ANZ Recruitment team, to demonstrate that you meet the minimum ANZ Education Standards as detailed in the ANZ Education Standards for Private Banking & Advice Quick Reference Guide (QRG)?
You can respond to this question through the role's pre-screening questions after reading and understanding the reference guide carefully.