Chief Investment Officer
Join a prominent New York City-based not-for-profit organization. We seek a hands-on investment professional to oversee a substantial endowed and related investment portfolio. You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and Chair of the Investment Advisory Committee.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop investment guidelines, asset allocation and strategic objectives.
- You will write due diligence reports for prospective investment managers, identify new investment opportunities, monitor and present ongoing manager performance on a regular basis.
- Oversee all aspects of hiring and termination of all service providers for the portfolio, including: investment managers and custodian.
- Review and monitor the portfolio risk characteristics and compliance with investment guidelines, including risk and attribution analysis and rebalancing actions.
- Supervise all aspects of treasury and accounting functions.
- Prepare and present related discussion materials and proprietary analysis.
- Create meeting agendas.
- Provide direct staff support to our Investment Committee.
B.S in economics or finance, MBA and CFA preferred. Five to ten plus years of direct experience related to this position. You should have strong analytical and communication skills. You must have knowledge and experience with capital markets and investments, including: fixed income, equities (global and domestic), real estate, alternatives and other strategies.
Please e-mail, on a strictly confidential basis, your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.