Quantitative Credit Risk Research Analyst and Database Administrator
We are a Tampa institutional research firm seeking an additional full-time research analyst with quantitative credit risk and database administration skills. The analyst will conduct research, develop and manage data, models, reporting and applications used by our clients. The analyst will work within an existing research analyst team environment and will also help to educate sales and client service professionals regarding our products. The analyst must have credit risk experience in corporate bonds. The analyst must also have real applied database experience commensurate with the activities listed above. No candidate will be considered without database experience. This is a quantitative job and not a job for pontificators. The analyst should have at least two years of experience but it is possible that recent graduates will be considered if there is excellent proof of credit risk and database understanding through prior work, education, self-learning and development. The analyst must be detailed, focused, team oriented, quantitative, creative, curious, responsible, accountable, have an ability to act independently when needed, communicative, have reasonable documentation and writing skills, deadline capable, and be able to figure out problems with general guidance from leadership without wasting time or going down “rabbit holes.” Finally, the analyst must like Tampa and working in an office because that is where we are. Salary is commensurate with experience and all reasonable moving expenses will be reimbursed.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors