Client Service Associate - Business Development
Client Service Associate - Business Development
Nicholas Investment Partners is seeking a Business Development / Client Service Associate to be responsible for supporting our Business Development and Client Relation efforts. As a BD/Client Service Associate, you will contribute to the development and maintenance of marketing materials (pitchbooks and factsheets), recurring and ad hoc investor reports, completion of DDQs, RFPs and third-party databases, preparation for and attendance of investor meetings, and responding to various investor requests. The role will entail close communication and coordination with both internal and external partners as well as providing support to investment professionals. The successful candidate will be proactive and flexible and demonstrate initiative with a drive to succeed both as an individual and as a team.
Daily Tasks May Include:
- Assist the Business Development/Client Relations team to successfully execute on the firm’s key distribution and client service initiatives. This will include coordination and completion of client/consultant questionnaire and RFPs, develop and update marketing exhibits and collateral, as well as various ad hoc inquiries.
- Contribute to the marketing process through gathering vendor/client information
- Coordinate and track document updates with the Operations & Compliance department to ensure the team is working with approved materials and that the distribution process is functioning properly
- Develop resources that create and enhance timely and efficient workflow.
- Ensure quality and integrity of data entry communication materials and help maintenance third-party database platforms to optimize market presence
- Interact regularly with the internal investments and operations/compliance teams
- Assist with Lead Outreach campaigns via cold calls, email and industry networks to secure meetings with prospective allocators/consultants and/or third party intermediaries.
- Fulfill any and all other duties deemed necessary by management
Nicholas Investment Partners seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment with demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in a dynamic, deadline orientated, operational/ client service role
- Interest and basic understanding of public equities and/or venture capital
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, at all levels
- Software skills must include a background in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and an aptitude for working within databases
- Ability to manage his/ her own workload, multi-task, balance multiple and conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to identify problems and issues, work actively with others to resolve them and raise issues appropriately.
- Prepared to take initiative, work flexibly to help the team achieve its goals, and respond positively to change
- Takes responsibility for the completion of own work in accordance with agreed processes and to the highest standards of quality and timeliness
To support the personal and professional development of our employees, we offer:
- Collegial and entrepreneurial environment
- Professional development specific to role
- CFA and industry certification sponsorship
- Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings plan
- Work/life balance opportunities such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave, employee assistance program
About Nicholas Investment Partners:
Nicholas Investment Partners, L.P. is an independent, employee-owned, and majority women-owned investment boutique focused on investing in dynamic, less efficient markets including US small- and mid-cap equities and convertible bonds. We believe that change creates opportunity. We invest in dynamic companies with accelerating revenue and/or earnings growth in which our research confirms the company’s growth is sustainable and the company’s stock is a timely investment. We have a results-driven and client-centric culture centered on building lasting and value-added relationships with a select group of institutional and private wealth clients and consultants.
To respond to this opportunity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nicholas Investment Partners, we strive to create an environment that embraces cultural, gender, generational, racial, and lifestyle diversity and to foster a business culture of inclusion. As a majority women-owned firm with women in key leadership roles, we believe diversity in our workforce brings a variety of ideas, perspectives, and learning opportunities. Knitting together a team with different talents, experiences, and various skill sets help drive creative and inventive analysis and solutions critical to our success as an investment manager and community member.
Nicholas Investment Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.