7 days left
WHO WE ARE:
At EPR properties, our investment strategies are long-term and knowledge-driven. The same can be said about our employees. We invest in the best and brightest, those with unique industry knowledge and specialized talents. Our teams are small, creative, and full of collaboration. Come work alongside the best in the industry and take your skills to the next level.
POSITION AT A GLANCE:
Partner with EPR leadership in researching, identifying, structuring, underwriting, and presenting real estate investments to EPR’s Investment Committee and Board of Trustees. Additionally, support EPR leadership and asset management group with portfolio monitoring through periodic corporate credit analysis on existing EPR tenants, and dispositions as needed.
NEED A DEEPER DIVE? CHECK OUT THE PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES BELOW:
- Perform independent research to inform strategy and decision making
- Utilize available tools (CapitalIQ, SNL, ArcGIS/ESRI, Bloomberg, bankers / brokers, internet, internal models and templates)
- Build and update internal databases on various asset types
- Gather and refresh market pricing data
- Conduct sub segment and industry specific research
- Build integrated, flexible, & accurate models to analyze industries and investments
- Summarize and synthesize research into thoughtful strategy recommendations
2. Transaction Identification
- Evaluate, through initial analysis, the viability of potential investments and make recommendations on pricing and terms.
3. Transaction Underwriting
- Lead or assist underwriting and due diligence of investments to ensure they create shareholder value. Key workflows include:
- Information Gathering & Management Interviews
- Site / market visits
- Fundamental financial and credit analysis
- Real estate analysis and project forecasting
- Forming an investment thesis and making a recommendation
- Develop presentations for decision makers including EPR’s Investment Committee & Board of Trustees
- Communicate professionally with internal team members and external partners
- Perform other transaction due diligence and underwriting tasks as necessary
4. Asset Management
- Complete periodic Corporate Credit analysis of EPR’s existing tenants to assist Asset Management and Leadership with portfolio monitoring and decision making
- Ad-hoc analysis and support for potential dispositions or re-investment projects
IF YOU MEET THE BELOW CRITERIA AND ARE EXCITED TO JOIN OUR TEAM, LETS TALK!
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, real estate, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to perform essential functions in a time constrained environment
- 3-5 years of experience performing essential functions professionally
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to visit potential or existing investments
- Preference towards pursuit of Graduate Degree or relevant certification (CFA, CCIM, or similar)
WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR TEAM
We know that collaboration is key, and our team wouldn’t be successful without the individuals who compose it. That’s why celebrating our employees is one of our seven core values. Hard work demands to be recognized, and our people are the reason we’ve seen substantial growth throughout the company’s history.
We are committed to the professional development and personal growth of our employees, but we don’t just talk the talk. By focusing on cultivating a collaborative company culture and offering generous benefits, we attract and retain top talent from all over the country.
To learn more about our generous benefits, please visit EPR'S CAREERS PAGE.