Senior Analysts - Fixed Income and Credit Research
Owing to the rapid expansion of our business, we are looking for ambitious individuals with personal drive and excellent interpersonal skills to join our Fixed Income and Credit Research team. Selected applicants will be designated based on their experience and level of skill/aptitude.
- Be responsible for the high quality and timely delivery of research to clients, including building/updating financial models, compiling initiation of coverage reports, and conducting sector research
- Be responsible for providing end-to-end research support to clients, managing client communication, feedback, etc.
- Leverage knowledge of the fixed income credit domain in delivering varied value-adds to clients and adding to team’s skill set
- Deliver research to various clients independently
- Three to six years work experience in fixed income credit, including High Yield / Investment Grade credit analysis, distressed debt / recovery analysis, credit rating, credit modeling building and report writing
- An in-depth understanding of credit markets, financial statements of corporates
- A graduate in Finance, Accounting, Business or a full qualification in ACCA, CIMA or CA Sri Lanka. A full/part qualification in CFA will be an advantage
- A highly analytical mind with absolute attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet them to email@example.com, specifying FIC Research/ (your name) as the subject line.
Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody’s Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector. Headquartered in London, Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 300 clients with a specialist workforce of over 3,000 analysts and delivery experts across its global delivery network. We provide our clients with unique assistance not only to innovate, implement transformation programmes and increase operational efficiency, but also to manage costs and improve their top lines. These services are supported by our proprietary suite of Business Excellence and Automation Tools (BEAT) that offer domain-specific contextual technology.
Acuity Knowledge Partners is assisted by Equistone Partners Europe, a leading private equity organisation that backs specialist growth businesses and management teams.
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors