Senior Treasury Product Manager/Treasury Product Manager(GM)
6 days left
- With reasonable sensitivity to the market and solid financial product knowledge and experience, dynamically capture customer needs and discover potential market opportunities, and provide the management with timely and professional product development strategies and recommendations
- Fast learner and able to integrate information from multiple aspects to achieve a deep understanding. Apply new market trends and new technologies in product development with consideration of reality n eeds .
- Able to independently perform product development tasks, including but not limited to drafting system UR, conducting PDD and coordinating development projects, etc.
- Able to continuously review daily products and processes with a developmental perspective, and propose and complete optimization in time
- Participate in marketing, employee training, etc.
- Customer-centric, sensitive to risks and always adhere to compliance principles, and focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Investment, Economics or related discipline
- Professional qualifications in CFA, FRM and equivalent will be an advantage
- Licensed for HKMA Type 1 (dealing in securities) and Type 4 (advising on securities) or equivalent
- 5-8 years relevant working experience in treasury product development and management in banking / financial industry
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the relevant regulations and policies of the financial market in both China and Hong Kong, especially for the CNY market
- Strong project management skills
- Strong planning, coordination and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking will be an advantage