Investment Banking Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
OVERVIEW OF PETERS & CO. LIMITED
Peters & Co. Limited is celebrating its 50th anniversary as an independent, fully integrated investment dealer specializing in investments in the Canadian energy sector.
Peters & Co. provides investment services to institutional investors and private clients; employs its own sales and trading group; conducts specialized and comprehensive investment research across the energy spectrum; and is an active underwriter for, and financial advisor to, companies in the Canadian energy industry.
JOB OPPORTUNITY – INVESTMENT BANKING ANALYST
Peters & Co. is currently seeking to hire a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our corporate finance department.
As a member of our investment banking team, a successful candidate will work on public and private equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and other advisory assignments. The successful candidate will develop advanced skills in financial modeling as well as a strong understanding of financial statement analysis and valuation methods.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An undergraduate degree in business or engineering
- Completion of or enrolment in the CFA program
- Financial, accounting and/or energy related work experience
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional leadership and work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please send your cover letter, resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Investment Banking Analyst Job Opportunity" in the subject line. We ask that all candidates include in their cover letter why you want to work at Peters & Co. Limited specifically. All applications received will be held in the strictest of confidence. We appreciate all applicants' interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.