Associate Director - Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide have helped fund a century of growth and enables you to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Ratings is adding a highly motivated commercial real estate finance professional to analyze commercial mortgage-backed securities. Successful candidates should demonstrate the ability to analyze and develop credit opinions relating to CMBS transactions, communicate credit opinions to the public and publish research on transactions and industry trends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identify and assess credit strengths and risks of commercial real estate properties, and the related loan structures in U.S and Canadian CRE markets, and property cash flow underwriting and valuations.
• Use quantitative skills to analyze property and loan level characteristics and industry trends within an assigned portfolio.
• Communicate rating conclusions to credit committee.
• Publish detailed transaction reports, rating commentaries and research reports.
• Bachelor's degree
• One to 5 years direct experience underwriting, valuing or working out commercial real estate
• Expertise in Excel and Word.
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills, including ability to multitask.
• Familiarity with commercial property types.
• Effective communication skills including strong writing ability.
• Ability to shift fluidly between multiple projects as priorities change.
• Securitization or capital markets experience a plus.
• Loan workout and/or lending experience a plus.
New York: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=C0016306184P&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=30862&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&browserTimeZone=America/New_York&_s.crb=lh9JlYTMCgijGCuNQjFjLEboWpj2Y96DfwklKZao6m0%3d