Lead Software, Lead Internet Research Analyst
Lead Software, Lead Internet Research Analyst at WestPark Capital
Platform: WestPark Capital is in the process of building out a top-tier, collaborative research team focused on high growth disruptive technology trends.
Positions: WestPark Capital is seeking research professionals in the Software and Internet sectors. The software sector will consist of expertise and/or prior experience covering the infrastructure, applications, security, and financial technology sub-sectors.
Location: Hybrid, work from home and/or office.
Compensation: Base salary plus annual bonus, negotiable. Full benefit package and 401K.
- Ideally 3 to 5 years of experience covering the software or internet sectors, and/or associated sub-sectors, either in a lead or associate analyst role. Experienced candidates working in the software and internet industries will also be considered.
- An ability to identify top-down, disruptive investment themes within the software or internet sector, supported by bottoms-up proprietary research.
- A willingness to proactively collaborate with other WestPark analysts to develop cross-sector themes within technology, generate investment ideas under this theme, and market these ideas effectively to firm clients.
- Utilizes strong modeling, writing, accounting and communications skills to convey investment recommendations concisely in verbal and written form, supported by a consistent valuation analysis framework.
- An ability to network, build, and maintain relationships with company management teams, industry contacts, and firm clients.
- SIE, 63, 86, and 87 licensed is preferred, but not required.
About WestPark Capital
WestPark Capital is a full-service investment bank focused on emerging growth sectors such as healthcare, software, technology, biotechnology, financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, media and telecom industries, among other categories. WestPark Capital provides a comprehensive range of corporate finance services, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, private placements, CMPOs, RDs, SIPOs and corporate finance advisory services. Additional information about WestPark Capital is available at www.wpcapital.com