1 day left
- Conduct fundamental research, and company visits with a particular focus on HK/China Healthcare sector or any other related sectors requested by Fund Manager.
- Building strong industry knowledge of the Healthcare/ Pharma/ Biotech industry.
- Conduct due diligence, and comprehensive fundamental analysis on companies, including in-depth financial statement analysis.
- Identify trends, develop insights, and generate investment ideas.
- Provide meaningful research summaries and robust financial models.
- Analyzing market share, macro trend, and cross company and sub sector data analysis.
- Interpreting data and performing in-depth analysis on market, economic and technology trends.
- Flexible to travel to attend conferences, and onsite meetings with company management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology / Medicine / Pharma or related disciplines. Master/ PhD is highly preferred
- Candidates with CFA qualifications is preferred
- At least 3 years' experience with PE/ VC/ IBD or buy/sell-side research experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Strong financial modeling and analysis experience
- Working knowledge of accounting, finance, and valuation
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think laterally and exercise good judgment
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese Mandarin
- Passion to pursue a career within investment and a strong desire for knowledge.